Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is friendship.........

My dear friend replied to my email. :-) She is not mad at me, she love me. We have been friends since first grade. I remember playing dolls with her, swimming in her pool, freezing our bras at her birthday slumber party and going to church together. She was in my wedding and is a just a wonderful friend who I have always admired for her love of Jesus.
I'm always calling her for prayers or advice.

Today is a busy day. I have to take Shelby to school, pick up the other two and take them to the dentist. Hope and pray that Randy will remember to pick Shelby up from school on time.
Make a Italian dish of some kind for my Mom's time group at church tonight. We are having a potluck tonight. I also have to think of something about myself to share with them tonight. Ha ha ha, can you believe that I can't think of one thing? Me the open book, talk way too much me!
oh, maybe that's why I can't think of anything............I've already told them my life story. LOL!
I have to make dinner for my family, maybe we'll have pizza and I'll pick on up for the potluck.
I'm also going to check my mail and see if my new Bella stamps are in there. (fingers crossed)
Oh yea, today is also double punch day at A Joy forever scrapbook store. I really feel that I need to support this wonderful store and the owners. NO, it's not because I'm addicted to paper!
I can't believe you thought that. LOL
I'm starving...........gotta go eat. Oh, a friendly acquittance told me about a great new treat, chocolate covered ...............forgot how to spell it, I'll just say......soy beans! She got them at Trader Joes. Sounds intersting huh? I'm gonna try them, I'll let you know what I think.
Have a super day!

2 comments:

Liane said...

I am so glad your friend understood your position! You are a great friend, very supportive all the time! I am sure she sees that. hugs to you

Liane said...

BTW no bellas for me yet, over TWO weeks! grrrrrr I hate the wait!