Stamps, scrapbooking toys, dies and paper. LOL!Here are my new Quick Kutz dies. I can't wait to use the new scalloped edge one. The other is a nesting set of rectangles. I think they will work great for not only frames but for making windows. I can use both on my Zipe mate die cut machine, which I just found out has been discontinued. That's OK but what about when I need new plateforms? URGH! Now I'll have to purchase a new die cute machine when I can no longer get what I need. Well, until then I'm going to have some fun. :-)
I'm addicted to Bellas!!!These are my new Bellas, they came today. :-) I can't wait to start stamping away with her. I can't believe how much I love these stamps but I do. Strange isn't it. LOL! Now, a true stamper or Bellaholic will uderstand. :-) (you can click on the photo to see Bella better)

No comments:
Post a Comment