I went to the new Kitchen Kaboodle store at Clackamas Town Center today. WOW, what a beautiful store! It's huge and I swear has everything you could possibly need or want. I was returning a bagle cutter thingy that Randy bought me for Christmas. (yes, took me a while to return it) Randy was thinking of my safety but really, I would never had used it and it would only have taken up space. I picked out a cool butter keeper crock. You put the butter in one end and water in the other. This butter crock will keep the butter fresh and soft on the counter. I guess the Europeans have been using them for years. Who knew? :)
I can't wait to back and shop again some time.
I have not blogged much lately, not too much to say I guess. OH.............I bought some Gamasol mineral spirits today to use with my colored pencils. I'm looking forward to stamping and coloring. :-)
I have a busy evening ahead, Hayley is having her Volley Ball pictures taken then we are off to Kidmo and my Mom's group. They both start at the same time.....YIKES!
Hope you all are well, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Funny, I used that butter crock thinging in Tucson. Here I just leave the butter in the cupboard. Seems to work.
I want details on the Gamisol(sp?). I've been thinking about it, but since I just bought a couple hundred in copics, I kinda don't 'need' it! LOL
I can't get the dumb Gamasol container open! URGH!I'll have Randy try when he gets up but I think I might have to exchange it for a new one. I also bought my first copic marker.......at $4.95 each, yes.....just one. LOL! I had to know what the fuse was all about. As for the butter crock, I kept ours in a Pampared chef little bowl but now I look like a pro in the kitchen. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment