Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I miss him

Daddy and Shelby, Winchester Bay, OR 2007


Yes, I miss my husband. It was not long ago that I could not wait for him to go back to work after being off for a year and a half, he was making me crazy. LOL, always in my way.(For those who do not know, he was injured at work.)
There was a lot of stress and crankiness in the Rich household. He has been back to work for about 2 months now and things are so much better......we have money again and much needed space.
Randy was gone for 4 days last week, he had gone to the big auto swap meet here in town. Now tonight he is gone to his union meeting. :(
It's funny, I have not felt this way in a long time..........I really miss him. This is a good thing, I think God had a hand in this and I thank him.......it's just what we needed.
Looking at these pictures of Randy and our kids, has me all ready to go camping. Oh summer fun, it can't come soon enough. It's our favorit time of year, we get to spend a lot of fun time
together as a family and with our friends.
Shelby and Hayley playing in the sand.


Cory getting a lesson on driving our friends Rino


Hayley (AKA, Mikey the monkey) Winchester Bay, OR 2007

No comments: