
I'm going to Ikea for the first time today with my friend Kristen. I'm excited, I've never been there and I hear you can find real deals. Whoo hoo!
Randy is going to the big auto swap meet at the Expo, so I get to play tonight. My friend Rebecca is coming over to scrapbook. I'll rent a movie for the kids to watch. Yes, TV is babysitting tonight.......get over it. LOL!
Tomorrow we are going to a baby shower, fun fun.
OK, I gotta go and upload my photos to Costco.com. My computer is running so slow from all the pictures and files, I really need to get them off.
Have a wonderful weekend. :)

2 comments:
What did you think of Ikea? I am dying to know! Hope you had fun scrapbooking Friday night! L
I loved Ikea! I just wish we would have had more time. Since Shelby is only in school for 2 1/2 hours, it was rushed. We did have lunch, I had the meatballs.....yum! I even bought some bagged to share with my family. I'm looking forward to going back and spending more time to see it all. :-)
Scrapbooking was fun! Thanks
Post a Comment