Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Today......
Nothing too exciting but I thought that I would share my day with you.
I dropped Shelby off at school and then headed to the Christian supply. I had bought Cory and really cool shirt for Easter and it shrunk........really shrunk! Now Hayley has a new t-shirt. Anyway, I bought Cory and new one and myself a little reference book on how to find things in the bible. I then headed to Trader Joes in the Hollywood district. What a nice store, very busy though. I usually go to the Lake Oswego store, it's much smaller......I think. I bought some frozen green beans and sweet potato sticks and some chocolate covered edamane beans. I know, chocolate covered soy beans??? Yes! They are actually really good, kinda crunchy. Jen suggested them, so I decided to give them a try. Well, I ate a handful and then looked up the WW Point value. OUCH! 4 points for a 1/4 cup! I was driving home and decided that I needed another one or two, I reached in and to find a bunch of melted chocolate covered edamame! Finger licking good. LOL! I will keep these little gems in the freezer and only have a couple when needed. ha ha ha. (when I'm stressed)
As far as Weight Watchers, I have been on and off of it for the past couple of weeks. I start my day good and then blow it at dinner. I officially started........again, yesterday, Monday. I have done really well so far. Oh, with the exception of the beans. Now I'm out of points for the day and it's only 4:30. Looks like zero point soup for dinner.
I went to Target and bought a cool shopping and to do list and then the grocery store to get the things I need to make the soup and 1 point chili.
I'm off to find something to make the family for dinner and then my Mom's group at church.
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for reading my ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, do you have a Strong's Concordance? I absolutely love mine when I am looking for something in the bible. Love the new look! Soft!
Post a Comment