Saturday, March 29, 2008

A new look

I was bored today so I played with my blogger template. How do you like my new look?
This picture was taken the day before Easter, the kids had fun coloring eggs that they will not eat. @@
I'm off to bed now, I have to get up at the crack of dawn to get ready for church. Remember, I'm not a morning person. I already have the timmer set on my java maker. LOL!

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

Too funny that the kids won't eat the eggs. Mine didn't until the past few years. I finally got Meghan to eat them this year, after she understood that I was ok with her NOT eating the "lolk" (yolk).
I made deviled eggs with one dozen. We only have a few left to toss now. Normally, when it isn't SNOWing at Easter, we make potato salad with eggs and BBQ. :)