Randy made me take a zillion (not really) pictures of his toys today, like I had nothing better to do in the house. The bike that Shelby is sitting on, is not his.........yet. His friend bought it and wants to sell it. Randy wants it, so he is going to trade his blue custom bike for it. Are ya following me, do you really care? LOL! I think this bike is ugly but it's more comfortable on his back. I'm so totally rambling.
Moving on..............
I'm making Chicken club ring, a Pampared chef recipe. It's so yummy! This weekend is going to be sunny, I'm going to make the kids help me in the yard. I can hear the complaints now.
Have a great night everyone. I'm going to relax after dinner.......ya right with 3 kids who fight.
I'm going to drink some Merlot and veg. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL LOVE that pic, awesome
Post a Comment