Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pictures of this and that

Shelby sitting on Randy's new toy. URGH! Another toy? He said that he was going to sell it and make a profit. Then yesterday he said that he likes it and is thinking about keeping this Harley and selling his blue custom bike. Ya right, I know him, he'll keep both.
So that makes 3 bikes. Can you see why I'm yelling URGH???????
Shelby does look cute sitting on it though. LOL! At least this one has a seat for me but I'm not into riding. I have 3 kids to take care of, my priorities have changed a bit since I was single. Now I want shoes and hand bags............things that keep me safe. Ha ha ha ha!
Shelby making her famous 'Banana mix'. She has this almost everyday. She thinks she's Rachel Ray and must do it all on her own,with each ingrediant in a bowl of it's own. So funny! I video taped her and have been trying to upload it to Youtube but can't seem to get it right. One of these days I'll figure it out, I don't give up easy.

Banana Mix
1 banana cut into pieces
2tbs of mini choc chips
1/4 c. of cool whip
Mix all together and enjoy!


This is Hayley with her covered wagon that Dad helped her with for school.

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

How cute is that wagon. They did a great job! We may just have to try Shelby's recipe. It sounds yummy! Maybe adding a little carmel syrup too. Humm... Can you tell I need to eat lunch still. :)