Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I better get to it............

I was thinking this morning that I should do some bulk baking and freeze the yummies for summer. We don't use the oven in the summer time since it raises the temp of the house. It never fails though, we always want homemade cookies or muffins. I plan on baking my banana muffin tops, blue berry muffin tops, chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal. Maybe I'll add some brownies to that as well. I know, great for the o' diet but we take these things picnicing and camping. I just hate store bought cookies.........blah! I do love Costco's muffins though. :)
I bought a DVR/VHS today. I had been looking for sometime and decided today was the day. Cory and Hayley's birth, first hoidays, our wedding and more are on VHS tapes. I want to get them copied to discs. I know that there is a way to do it with my computer but I could not figure it out and figured buying the DVR was a good thing. :) Now we can record TV shows and play them on our DVD player. I was so afraid that Randy would be upset with me for buying it. He did not even blink an eye. Ha ha, we were on the phone when I told him. He was totally OK with my purchase. We usually don't spend a whole lot without asking the other person before hand. Although I have to admit in the last 15 yrs, we both have bought things on the sly. LOL!
I'm still trying to declutter the house, my office/craft room really needs my attention. I just don't know where to start.
Boring blog today huh? Oh, I did ride my bike yesterday and today.........ya hoo for me! I'm watching my points as well. :)
I better to go get ready for my Mom's group at church. Hope you all have a fabulous evening.

3 comments:

Liane said...

I wanted to let you know that I am HAPPY to store any yummies you make in my freezer..... of course they probably won't make it back to you!

crftymama3 said...

Congrats the the point counting, excercise, and recent shopping too!

Diane said...

You two are always so encouraging.
thanks LOL!