Hello,
I hope your all staying cool today, it reached the 90's here in Oregon today.
Here is what's new with me, Wednesday I had lunch with my friends . The food and company were wonderful. Thursday I was shopping at Borders and my friend called to see what was up, she just happened to be at the same shopping mall so did some shopping and then she treated me to lunch at Baja Fresh. YUM! Monday we are going to see the movie what happens in Vegas.
I love spending time with my friends, it's refreshing. That sounds corny but dealing with the kids, husband and housework 24/7 can make me nuts. I have not been real happy being a mom and wife lately, I had no idea how hard it was going to be when I signed up for this job. One kid was so much easier. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my family. I just need a break and for them to help me more.
Anyway.............I bought the book The Shack today. I have heard so many great things about this book. I was going to buy it at Borders yesterday but I found it at Walmart for $10.99 instead of $14.99. I stuck it in the trailer so I can read it on our camping trip to the beach.
I tried out a new carwash in town today. It was a drive through but did a much better job then most. One bad thing, it took 30min! I had to wait for two cars and then for mine to be washed.
Maybe thats why my car came out so shinny. :)
I have to go make dinner, catcha later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment