Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a view!


I love this time of year. My flowers are blooming, the leaves on my tree are new and bright green. This picture is of the view out my kitchen window. Beautiful huh? I love it! I complain OFTEN about our old house but then I remember.........'my view'.


Today was Hayley's 10th birthday. I surprised her in class with cup cakes for everyone. :-)
After school I took her shopping so she could spend her birthday money; she bought Dance Dance Revolution for her play station 2. She thinks I should play too. Ha ha ha! I'll give it a try.
I'm thinking that I need a Wii. I was watching a demo of the new Wii fit, yep............I need that.
:)

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

I was so darn grumpy earlier, until I took a look out my back door. The backyard has so much to be thankful for. The blessings we have been granted. God does give us some great Spring reminders of his love!