The beginning..............................................and the end.
We bought the kids a Trampoline for their birthdays, all three kids have their birthdays kind of close together. Mom desperately wanted something to keep the kids busy for the summer so Mom would not lose her mind. LOL! The kids are thrilled. :-)
The safety net is not up yet, it got late so it will go up today.
Mom's Time..........
Last night was my Mom's group at church. A wonderful lady came and talked with us about
10 Minute Menu planning.
She is a married Mom of 2 busy boys who invented this system to make her life easier. OH MY GOSH, it rocks! She shared so much with us and taught us all how to make meal planning easy, how to save money in the process and how to make meal time....family time. She even gave us advice on dealing with picky eaters and recommended this book, Coping with a picky eater.
She also recommended the More Time Moms organizer.
I put my new recipes in my new binder this morning, I can't wait to start following this system!
Go take a look, feel free to email me if you have any questions about it. I truly believe it's worth every penny.
OK, one more thing..........I added a couple more links in my living green column on my side bar.
I was watching Good Morning America this morning and Cindy Crawford was on talking about living green. If you go to ABC News: Cindy Crawford's New Eco-Chic Campaign you can see a video of her talking on the show. I will admit, I use those little plastic sandwich bags for my kids lunches as well as the freezer and large storage bags; they're so convenient. As of tomorrow, (lunches already made for today) I'm going to try to use reusable containers for my kids lunches.
I think this will save money as well, yippee........I have more spendy money for me. LOL!
Have a blessed day. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment