Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So Grateful

I have had issues with severe pain in my wrists and thumb since January. I went to see a rheumatologists today. I'm grateful because I don't have arthritis, I have tendinitis. It will go away.........someday. I received a cortisone shot and will have to wear a splint for a while. I can deal with that since I know there will be an end to my pain. I have been really depressed lately because it hurts me to do the littlest of things, even bringing me to tears. I also have a new med to take.

I have another thing to be grateful for, I just found out that I have thyroid disease. Yes, I'm grateful because I now know why I have been gaining weight even though I have been trying for 3 yrs to lose it. I was going to the gym everyday, doing WW and nothing but gain. I finally gave up and gained some more. Talk about depression. Now I will be put on meds and hopefully start to lose. :-)


For these things, I'm grateful.

Wow, I've had a lot to blog about today. :-)

1 comment:

Liane said...

I love your pic of Lucy. You deserve to finally know what is going on with your body! Congrats on finally finding out. Yahoo!