Saturday, June 28, 2008

About Cory...........

I have to brag, I'm sorry but I do. I just got off the phone with the Mom one of Cory's friends. Cory went camping with them this week. She told me over and over again what a great kid I have. :-) Wow, she said it more than once.........cool! I have heard this from other Mom's as well. It's such a nice thing to hear. Thanks Moms!
I know he's a great kid but since a turning a teenager, it's been a challenge to always like him. I love him dearly and I think that we are close but sometimes, he's a stinker. You know, sassy, know it all, Mom is so dumb, etc. It hurts my feelings but I have to remember that he truly is a wonderful person and that this is just a stage. I'm so glad that he is walking his journey with Christ and has wonderful Christ following friends. I look forward to traveling this journey with him.
:-) Thanks for letting me brag. LOL!

2 comments:

Liane said...

CUTE new pic and not only a great story about Cory, but also a great reminder! Teen times are tough, but worth it!

Brahmstadts said...

Hey Diane
Its always fun to get compliments about our kidos. Looks like you have been having a fun summer. we just got back today, so lets get together....Nate has had to much family time!