Hi Diane, You have such a beautiful family! I wish that we lived closer, it would be so nice to have you close again! It's so wonderful to hear about your walk with Christ. Luke was saved this year, but most of his friends are not and I know what a struggle he has sometimes. Lots of Love, Gina
"Don't pray, then say 'amen' and run away before God has a chance to reply. Listening to God is far more important than giving Him your ideas." - Frank Laubach
hee hee
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies."
1 comment:
Hi Diane,
You have such a beautiful family! I wish that we lived closer, it would be so nice to have you close again! It's so wonderful to hear about your walk with Christ. Luke was saved this year, but most of his friends are not and I know what a struggle he has sometimes.
Lots of Love,
Gina
Post a Comment