Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gods Love.....

I have been so lucky in my life to have so many wonderful friends, God has truly blessed me.
Last night, some of my friends from my Mom's Time bible study group got together and had dinner and smores at one of the Mom's homes. We had not seen each other since our group ended for the summer. It was so great to see them all and visit. When our group started, most of use were strangers but over the few months that we met each week, we have become really good friends and share many bonds. There are things that I have shared with this group of ladies that I have never shared with anyone else. I feel 'safe' with all of them; I think we all do.
The leader of our group is having a baby in October, so she wont be leading the group. OH NO!
She has asked if someone would like to step up but no one has. I have thought about it but I don't think I'm the leader type; I'm way too emotional and opinionated. LOL! I also don't have a lot of spiritual knowledge. I'm torn though, I don't want the group to end, we need each other, we support each other and learn from each other. I love the time that we spend together. I could use some prayers about this if you have some extra time. :)

So, about my friends home that I had dinner with last night. It's spotless!! It's decorated so nice!!
Everything matches perfectly!!! She lives in the country, with beautiful property and a gorgeous view. How in the heck does she keep it so clean and pretty? I'll tell you how.........
She's a single mom with one 6 yr. old daughter who is also a type A personality. There is only the two of them and she is a stay at home Mom. Enough said, you now understand right?
We used to have a pretty and organized home. That was before I became the mother of 3 kids.
Oh boy, I'll have to finish this later. Hayley has got an infection on the bottom of her foot, must be a splinter that she did not tell me about. Well, now she can't walk on it. I'm taking her to urgent care now, it's not pretty. :(
Have a great day everyone.
Hugs and lots of them to all my friends.

No comments: