Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hayley...........

After spending 3 hours at the urgent care office, we found out that Hayley has a planters wart. EWWW! I looked it up and for the life of me can't think of how she got it. It's gross! They would not do anything for her there, we'll have to go to her regular doctor to have it froze off. We also found out that she has severe allergies; this is something new. The poor kids eyes have been so puffy, red and she's had terrible dark circles under her eyes. The doc gave us a prescription, hopefully she'll feel better.
Yesterday was the first day of summer; the longest day of the year. I'm sad now because the days are going to start getting shorter. :(
I guess I should go feed my family, can you hear my tone as your reading this? Ha ha, does that make sense? I'm annoyed with them right now, that makes it hard to want to do anything for them. Sitting for 3 hours and listening to my girls poke at each other and whine was not so great. Then I went to Costco and brought it all in by myself! URGH! Randy sat in his chair while I made many trips. I know, I know.........I should have asked him to help me. (I hear you Mom's group!) I pouted because I felt that I should not have to ask, he should help me to be nice. ha ha ha, that does not happen here. OK, moving on. :)

No comments: