I have not been very good at recording my grocery spending, have? I'll have to dig up the reciepts from my last two trips to the store. Today I went to Costco and spent $143.00. $25.00 of that was for my MIL. I don't get all excited at the large amount that I spend at Costco since I'm buying in bulk and the items will last a long while.
Things I bought:
Oregon Black Berry Jam (2 bottle pack)
Kirkland water
Boneless/skinless chick breast
bananas
watermelon
Philly Swirl pops.....oh so yummy and low cal too
big bag of frozen brocoli
Diet Pepsi
Dr. Pepper
Costco's yummy muffins. ( I know, not so diet friendly. I cut the muffins into quarters and then
flash freeze. The kids and I can take out just a piece and nuk for a
second or two. ) :-)
Salad mix
I think that is it. I actually went there to pick up my pictures but forgot them URGH! I'll have to go back tomorrow. @@
How are you all doing with your budget?
So far I think I've spent about $300.00 this month on groceries. (I include dog food, cleaning and paper goods) I don't think that is too bad since it's already the 21st of June. A little bit more than a week left. Not too bad huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I spent just $37.21 on Saturday at winco. We also spent about $80 at walmart, but only about 1/2 that on food. I think we are at about $250 for the month. We also still have a freezer full. We are eating alot of small meal meals. Things like Grilled Cheese, Totintos, etc. Then we eat steak, noodles, and a veggie on other nights. Our biggest savings has been the freezer. Just buying in bulk for the meats is saving us a ton and making me want to cook at home too. :)
Having warmer weather and using the BBQ helps too.
Post a Comment