Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a grocery update

I caved and strolled through Winco today.; I ended up spending $46.32. I mostly stuck to my list but I did pay $7.42 for a small jar of instant coffee. ACK! I don't usually buy this but I thought it would be a good thing to have in the trailer. I have to have my morning cup of joe. We have a generator and I have a coffee pot in the trailer but the noise will wake everyone up, if I happen to get up earlier then the rest of my family. I'm not sure if I'm going to like instant coffee.......I'll let you know. The next spendy thing on my list was red grapes. My kids love them, so I splurge.
I also bought a package of oreos for Randy to take Camping. :) Such a good wife...huh?
OK, bored you enough. Enjoy the rest of your day.

3 comments:

Liane said...

Do you camp every weekend? Sounds like fun!

Diane said...

In the summer we go often but not every weekend. Randy is a work -aholic. :) It's a good thing, since I like to spend. Hee hee

Brahmstadts said...

You are doing so good with your budgeting. Good luck keeping to it this summer. It always seems harder with hungery bellies home all day and with this wonderful weather we are having! Oh and by the way thanks for the recipes, I am going to give them a try!