Monday, July 07, 2008

Glad to be home

We went to Winchester Bay Oregon for the 4th of July weekend. The weather was nice, not too hot, not too cold but overcast with many sunbreaks. It was a nice weekend, no one was hurt and the kids had fun riding. The new dune buggy broke the very first time it was started. :(
We only go camping at the sand dunes, 14 yrs of camping on the sand................I'm tired of looking at Sand! I was bored to death the whole weekend and could not wait to get home. Now that we are home, I have a ton of laundry and cleaning to do. It's a lot of work and really, I'm tired of it. Pack and unpack, clean and clean again. All that cleaning and packing to go and sit on my big butt, in the sand. One good thing about this weekend, I was able to read my book, 'The Shack'. Oh so good! I will post about that soon, I have a few more pages to read.
Below..........more sand photos. Are you tired of sand photos yet? LOL!

No comments: