Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Something about my gift..............tears

I read this in the book The Shack, it was a reminder that my tears are in deed a gift.

" Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak'.

How great is that? I have a few quotes from the book that I will be sharing as well as what I took from the book. I have a lot to say so I'll do it in small bits as not to overwhelm you all.
This book is a must read. I would love to host a small group to discuss this book. :)






http://www.theshackbook.com/

3 comments:

Liane said...

Great quote! Love the pics of the kids too.

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane,
Is the website the only place to buy the book? I am going to read it. My friend just bought me the power of a praying wife.
xo,
Gina

Diane said...

Hi Gina! I found the best price for the book was at Walmart but you can find it anywhere. You'll love Power of a Praying wife as well. I learned a lot from both.
Hugs,