I must have it. I can't seem to finish any task without starting a new one first. I can be cleaning the kitchen, walk into the bathroom and start cleaning that. Then I might hear the phone ring and where ever it might be, I'll start to clean that room. If the phone happens to be on my computer desk........................my day is shot. LOL, I'll get on my computer. I have noticed that I'm a bit ADD with my blog posts as well. I blogged about wanted to lose weight and getting serious. I was planning on recording my efforts. ha ha ha ha, that has so not happened. Then I posted about my grocery spending and how I was going to keep a record for you.............too much work. LOL! I have been keeping track in my little black book, just not blogging about it.
I get bored so easy; I have always been that way. How do I change that or is that just who I am?
Once again I'm feeling that today is a new day; a new day to start fresh and change things in my life. My weight being numero uno. I was at a party last night, my friend took my picture........
OMG! I deleted it right away. Can you say HUGE!! How in the hell did I let my size 3 body get to be a .......................ha ha, you thought that I was going to tell you. NO WAY! It's just icky!!
My house is another issue for me. It's cluttered, way too much stuff. I'm not a very good manager of my time, if I can improve on that, I might be able to keep the house and yard up and fit sometime in for me to get fit as well.
OK, it's now after 10:00 am. What have I done this morning................I made a pot of coffee, drank some, sat on my big butt in front of the TV. I did start the dishwasher though. :)
Time to get a move on.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My cousin got diagnosed and on meds when she was 30. It changed her life.... maybe you should see your doc! Hope you get organized quick! Hugs
Oh crap, I was kidding! Maybe I should see a doc. LOL!
Post a Comment