Sunday, July 27, 2008

Letting go......



My oldest, my first born left today for Lake Shasta with the high school youth group from our church. I miss him already, I'm actually sad. He's 14 yrs old now; I know it's time to let go but it's so hard. I know he'll have a great time and I know that the leaders will take good care of all the kids, it's still hard. He's growing and changing so fast,it's hard to keep up. I'm the Mother of a teenager! YIKES!
Please pray that all the kids have a great and safe time. Thanks.

Here is a picture of Cory and his friend Nathan on the bus; all ready to hit the road. (He was kind of embarrassed that Mom snapped a picture, he was trying to hide behind his pillow. LOL)
The other is a picture of Cory at age 6, where has the time gone?

No comments: