Friday, July 11, 2008

New pool

We bought the kids a pool, just another thing that Mom said was a must to keep the kids happy and out of her hair. :)

It's not a large one but it's just enough to splash and have fun in. I'm hoping that next year we can put in a really big one. For now, the kids are happy. (yes, even our 14 yr. old son had fun in ankle deep water.........he's a great kid, easy to please.)

3 comments:

crftymama3 said...

Look's like a good time!!!

The best thing, is that they will get their feet wet (no pun intended) in this one, and enjoy the BIGGER one next time even more. :)

We fixed the hole in ours, and now we just have to order an Oring for the filter. Those are only online, and I am kicking myself for knowing I threw it out. (I couldn't figure out what the round rubber band was to). UGH!

Liane said...

FUN,love it! How is it working

Diane said...

OMG, they love it. They don't mind the small size at all. I bought them floaties and they are just having a ball. The size is 12 x 30, it has a pump and a cover which helps to keep it clean and warm.
:)