Friday, July 11, 2008

We had 3 birthdays!

Hayley's birthday was in May but I did not make her a cake. Silly girl, I brought cupcakes to her class at school but she wanted me to bake her a cake. So, last week I baked a chocolate cake for her, she then added the sprinkles. Shelby wanted a white cake so that is what she got. Poor Cory, did not get one but shared Shelby's. Cory and Shelby's birthdays are just 2 days apart, it makes like crazy around here, especially since it's near the 4th of July and we always go camping on their birthdays. I brought cupcakes and ice cream to celebrate their birthdays with our friends. :) Our friends, the Lambert family bought all three kids new riding jersey's. All three were so excited.

Whew..........it's over for this year anyway. I do feel bad though, the kids did not get a birthday party with their friends. :( Money is really tight, I just can't do 3 parties right now. School is just around the corner. There will be school cloths to buy, supplies and all those darn fees for high school, $150.00 worth! I told the kids that I would let them have parties but it will have to wait a bit longer.


We are off to a baby shower today. I hope you all stay cool and have a wonderful day. :-)


No comments: