Friday, August 08, 2008

I used to like bees............

Not anymore! I was minding my own business yesterday, just watering my flowers when all of a sudden I was attacked by flying somethings. I then felt this horrible pain right under my eye. I was stung by a bee! It might have been a wasp; it happened so fast. Oh my the pain was so intense. The stupid critter just missed my eye, I hope it died. LOL!
I put ice on it right away and took some Benedryl. It was red and a bit puffy...........you should see it now! I can barely open my eye, it's so swollen! URGH!

I had told the girls that I would take them to the park before the bee sting, so off we went. The girls had a great time, it was a really nice park. I'm sure we will be going again real soon.

1 comment:

Liane said...

OMG hope you get well fast! HUGS