Sunday, August 10, 2008

It wasn't a bee!



It was a dang Hornet that stung me! Randy went out to see if there were more bees under the Rody and found a hornet nest instead. He sprayed the nest and dozens came flying out. He was lucky and did not get stung. They are dead hornets now! :) My eye is still red, puffy and it waters. Kind of sore too. People probably think I got into a fight. LOL!

The new Stampin up catalog comes out tomorrow, the new Close to My Heart catalog comes out in Sept. I placed my first order with Papertrey Ink. I was impressed with the speedy delivery, beautiful stamps and packaging and the free shipping was great too! Really love this company.

I should be creating or cleaning or decluttering..........................I have a bit of a headache, so I think that I'll take a siesta.

No comments: