Monday, August 11, 2008

Today.............



I made a template today for the nuggets, this way I can easily make custom wrappers for the them. It's a fun and easy way to give a small gift. I'm not crazy about the topper; I'll keep trying.





I took Shelby to the park today, we met a friend from my Mom's group there. It was a really nice park with a fun wading pool. I'm sure we'll be going again soon, since the weather is going to be getting really hot and our A/C is still down. :( One good thing, our electric bill wont be so high.
Tomorrow I have physical therapy, I have not been in a couple of weeks. I had another cortisone shot, my wrist is a bit sore right now. One day.........this stupid condition of tendinitis will be gone.........some day.
That's about it for now. Stay cool everyone. :)

No comments: