Wednesday, August 13, 2008

can it get any worse???

This past week has SUCKED! First I got upset with Randy and we did not talk for 3 days, it was awful! ( we are all better now) Our A/C is not working, we called someone (friend of a friend) who has not called us back. I'm stressing now because it's going to get HOT soon. Then I got a dumb cold. It's summer; who gets sick in the summer???? ME.
Two days later, I got an ear ache. I was in so much pain last night. I took all kinds of meds, warm mineral oil in my ear............icky feeling. I also tried a warm moist wash cloth on my ear, that helped a tiny bit. Finally I got into the shower and let the hot water run down the side of my head. That worked, no more pain. YEA! I may be headed back to the shower soon, my ear is feeling plugged again. Oh, the pump to our well is not working so our grass (or weeds, whatever you want to call it) is dead along with my flowers. URGH! We have city water for the house but I use well water for landscaping. Otherwise our water bill would be through the roof. Oh my goodness, I forgot to mention the stupid hornet sting. Geesh!
On a good note, I bought a pair of shorts yesterday at Old Navy, guess what? They fit!!
I have a hard time finding things that fit right that I like. So happy. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane,
sorry to hear about your cold and hornet sting! Zoe had an awful ear ache last night. I love your nugget covers, they are so cute! Hope you feel better!
love ya,
Gina

Brahmstadts said...

Hope you are feeling better. Good luck getting everyting fixed...always something huh? Hope Cory and Nate are having fun....Have a great rest of your day. Can't wait to get together again soon.

Liane said...

(((((Diane))))) I am so sorry you have had such a tough week. And I hope it doesn't get worse. I was out of whack today myself, wonder if something is up with the moon?

Diane said...

thanks for the well wishes everyone! I woke up feeling drained this AM. I think my equalibrium (spelling?) because of the fluid in my ear. URGH!
I keep tellling meself.......get over it now! LOL! Hope it works. I usually have lots of energy....this is the pits.