My friends husband passed away today from Prostate cancer. I'm so sad for her because she's is sad, she'll miss him and for the suffering that he had to go through and that his family had to watch. Although we are sad, it really should be a day to celebrate! Bob got to meet Jesus today!! How glorious is that? He is no longer in pain, no longer sick, that is wonderful to know.
I ask from you fellow bloggers and friends to say a pray for my friend Loritta, that she will have peace in knowing that Bob is in a wonderful place and that someday she will be with him again. I should say that Loritta knows that her husband Bob is with Jesus, it's still hard to have the one you love and been married to for 32 yrs gone from you life.
Kinda of makes me think twice about my crappy week, huh, wasn't so bad after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment