Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun in the summer time

Wednesday we went to Gladstone park with my friend Rebecca and her daughter Megan. The girls had so much playing in the water and doing crafts. Rebecca and I got to have a nice Mom to Mom visit. :-)




Today I took my girls and my friend Loritta's daughter to a park that has fun water fountains that shoot water all over. They had a fun time playing in the fountains until the bigger kids started being pushy. My friend Sherry and her boys where there too. :) We then headed over to the park with the wadding pool. The girls had such a great time. It was great to see Alexis smiling and having such a fun time, since today was a sad day at her house.

Yesterday we went to Metlzer Park with my friend Kalli and her boys. The kids had so much fun building a dam, catching a frog and swimming in the ice cold water.
Kalli and I had a great time also just visiting and watching our kids have fun.

No comments: