today, to shop for school cloths. We did pretty good; the kids cloths are all 40 % off! Cory got a shirt and a new pair of Vans. I got something too. :)Did you hear they want to lower the drinking age to 18??? ARE THEY CRAZY?????? STUPID!!!!! URGH!!!!!!!!! OK, I'm done yelling now. LOL! Seriously though, 18 is way too young. Heck 21 might be too young also.
I went to the scrapbook gathering at church last night; my friend Rebecca joined me. I had a great time visiting with her and playing with my die cut machine. I cut both Halloween and Christmas paper for nuggets. I also cut lots of round scallops from my Nestabilities set. No scrapbooking for me last night; I'm on hiatus. LOL! I'm getting ready for holiday gift giving.
I'm off to take Cory to Tae Kwon Do.

1 comment:
Glad you got some new clothes shopping done. We did that today too!
OK, I like the lower drinking age idea.... how weird am I? I guess I don't think it makes a difference.
Biig hugs!
Post a Comment