Randy told me last night that he has invited a few friends to stop by our campsite to hang out and help with the new buggy, it needs a few more adjustments. Oh good, the more the merier.......right? Normally I'm good with that but he then told me that I have to feed this people too! Lunch and Dinner on Saturday. Now, if you know me..........I hate to cook. I'm not a good cook, I tend to burn things. :) (I get distracted easy) Anyway, I don't mind having them for dinner but..............I'm feeling a bit of pressure from Randy to make something nice. WE ARE CAMPING!!! I asked if I could make tacos, everyone likes tacos.........I don't burn tacos. LOL!
He said no............no tacos. :( He wants Chicken, BBQ chicken. OK, that's easy enough. I'll make him BBQ it. :) I'll grab a couple bags of salad mix, make some rice and call it good. Sandwiches, hot dogs and brats for lunch. I will be feeding...............my family of 5 plus.........8 more people, that's 13!
URGH, more work for me while I'm camping. Please don't get me wrong, I like having lots of people around; it's fun. I just know that I'll be cooking, cleaning and entertaining the kids and cleaning up dog pee pee and poop from or trailer for 3 days. Yes, you read that right. Our friends have two cute little yorkies. Every time they come to our house, the first thing they do is pee or poop. URGH! The dogs don't do sand. Actually, the soft sand is not good on their little feet.
Anyway, I love my husband but I know he'll be entertaining the guys, you know that male bonding thing, while I'm doing the rest. I'll move on now, I'm done complaining. LOL!
I think the kids are ready for school, maybe just a few supplies left to buy. I took Cory to the high school to get his classes, locker and pictures taken. He's so excited about starting high school.
I'm still in shock that I have a high school kid. YIKES!
Well, I better start my day. Sorry for the boring post, I'll try to post something fun soon. :)
Below are some photos from Town Center Park in Wilsonville.


1 comment:
I hate cooking too!!!! I think I've had my parents over for a dinner I've actually cooked maybe once or twice since I've lived in this house and that has been for over 7 years. :-)
Post a Comment