I had such a fun day today. (and yesterday) I'm already really enjoying 'my time', now that the kids are in school. I went shopping with my friend Kristen, then we had lunch at The Ram at Clackamas Town Center. I ordered the American burger with cheese and fries. (ya I know, a bazillion calories) That was THE BEST burger that I have ever had, even better than In and Out and The Giant in Lake Grove. I will definitely be back.............soon. They also have a great happy hour..............anyone want to join me???
Last night Kristen and I went to a baby shower for a friend in our Mom's Time group at church. It was so much fun seeing everyone from our Apples of Gold group again, along with our Mom's time friends. I just love these ladies, so nice and so much fun to hang out with. Another friend from the group just had a baby girl 3 wks ago. I got my baby fix. :) Her baby shower is on Saturday..........more shopping for me today. :-)
At the shower one of the Mentors from Apples of Gold said her son goes to Corner Stone church. I spoke up (surprise....) and said that I knew someone that goes there, Ryan and Jenne. What do you know, Marlene is a patient of Ryans also for the same stupid Tendinitis. :-)
Small world. Neither of us are still going to therapy but we have decided that we miss laughing with Ryan so we are going back in to play hurt. LOL!
I better get back to my laundry............have a wonderful day with lots of blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi nice to meet you! Denise
Post a Comment