Monday, September 08, 2008

How to keep a kid happy.........


Bake cupcakes! I was going to another baby shower on Saturday and had planned on taking my girls but Shelby had come down with a cold. Since the new baby was going to be there, I decided it would be better to leave Shelby at home. She was so sad that she could not go. :( To make her happy and to keep her busy while I was gone, we baked up a batch of cupcakes so she and her big brother could frost and decorate them while Hayley and I were gone. It worked, both Shelby and Cory had fun and enjoyed MANY cupcakes, Shelby ate 6! I thought for sure she'd have a belly ache but she was fine. I could not believe that Cory let her eat so many. LOL! ( I should say that 2 were reg. size and the rest were mini)

I've gotten a good start to my day, laundry and dishes done already. :) I'm headed out soon to find the best price on a 2008 Norton anti virus program. The one I have expires tomorrow. To renew online is $50.00, but I saw a newer version at Target for $30.00.
A few more errands and then home. I have yet to make it to the gym...........I'm still trying to get motivated. You'd think wearing tight pants would be motivation enough. LOL!
I just really have so much to do around the house, it makes me crazy to have things unsettled.
I really must get caught up first.
I also have yet to get my meal planning done, I promise though that I will post Monday Meal planning soon. Keep checking back.
OK, I've gotta run. Hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

No comments: