Monday, September 08, 2008

Meal Plan Monday!!!

I did it, well one week anyway. Below are a couple of pictures of the 10 minute meal plan. ( See my side bar for the link) The first picture is of the Binder that holds the recipe cards. All organized, so great. The second picture is of the planner that's on my refrigerator. If you click the picture, you get can get a better look. Anyway, Monday (tonight) we had roast chicken. Tuesday Pizza ($5.00 night at Sparky's) Tuesday is Pot Roast, $1.99 lb at Fred Meyers this week and so on. Meal planning can be really easy, I had no idea. The lady that invented this system told us (my Mom's group) to write down 5 to 10 things that we like to make for dinner. Wow, that was easy. I then added things as I went along.
The little green meal labels have Velcro on them, so they can be moved around if needed. I'm sorry that my pictures are not very good. I would be happy to answer any questions, just leave me a comment.



I made it to Micheals to get the little treat bags that I wanted. I'll tell you why later. :-)
Take care everyone.

2 comments:

JenO said...

This looks like a great system, I want one! How do I get started?

Diane said...

Hi Jen! I did not know that you came to my blog.
You can get one from the 10 minute meal plan website. The link is on my side bar. Just tell her Diane from Moms Time sent you. :-)
I'll email you more info