My vacuum died, no fixing it............it's a goner. Yea, I wanted a new vacuum. :) I don't know what kind to get. Randy was going to buy me a Rumba but I'm not convinced that it's worth the $400.00. Besides, I like attachments to suck up the spiders and cobwebs. I was thinking about getting a Dyson.
If you have a vacuum that you love, would you leave me a comment?
I got out my Home Management binder today. I got the idea from both Fly Lady, and Organized home. I hate paper clutter, it takes over! I have tried several different methods to control it with no luck. I slapped the binder together last year but really did not use it. Well today, I cleaned it out and made sure that I had a section for school, for each kid, church, coupons, take out menus, weekly ads and housework lists. I used clear sheet protectors to put the paper in so I can find things easily. Along with my 2008/09 Mom's Plan it, I should be able to keep it together.....I hope. :) I bought my planner at Borders at Gresham Station.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:
Hehehehehe I have the exact same Mom's Plan it! Hope you get it all organized, it is a constant battle for me.
Oh, BTW, I have both a roomba and a dyson. I don't think a roomba works as your only vacuum... get the dyson. You will love it! Costco has the pet one right now too.
Post a Comment