I don't, I have Fit Flops ! I figured I needed them after my friend Kalli told me how they help to burn calories. Oh yes, I need these shoes. I bought black ones, real cute. (the website does not show the black ones that I bought. ) My 14 yr old son thinks they're ugly.............whatever, they burn calories! I tried them on this morning, I was not too sure that I was going to like them. The strap between the toes is leather and was kind of stiff; not so comfy. The sole though was another story, so comfy. I wore them around the house this morning while getting the kids ready for school. I can now say that I'm totally in love with these shoes! They are very comfortable and I think they are real cute. (my Crocs are ugly)
I'll report back if I notice a difference in my weight. LOL. Oh, the five pounds that I lost a few weeks ago........I gained 4 back since our camping trip over labor day. Guess I'm starting over again.
By the way, I was just kidding when I said that I did not need the gym. I'm headed back there......one of these days. :-)
Have a beautiful day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you only gained 4 of 5 instead of 5 of 4.... that is how I usually do it! Oy!
Did you buy a Dyson?
No, I have not bought the Dyson, yet. I have read mix reviews online. I'm going to look around more.
I am glad you like them....they are so comfy:)
Post a Comment