
I was bored today, bored and tired. I was trying to think of something to do besides sit on the computer (or clean, LOL) so I made these little magnets.
I have not had anything to post about, except how tired I am from Cooper getting me up so darn early. He's doing good and he's so smart. He has finally learned to go to the front door to let us know that he has to go potty. I think that's pretty good for a 9 week old puppy. :-)
My left wrist is really hurting again, I think it's time to head back to the doctor for a shot of cortisone. I'm not found of this, you should see the needle...........the sucker is HUGE!! Hurts like the dickens too! It's all worth it though, after about 3 days of intense pain, I wont have any pain.
(for a few months hopefully)
Hayley is spending the night at a friends again tonight, Cory is at a friends, so Shelby and I are going to snuggle and watch a movie together.
Good night.

1 comment:
Those are DARLING!! So cute!! Are they just clear flat marbles and paper or stamped designs?
Those would be great to make seasonal sets.
Humm... should have gone to crop night. I knew I would be in the mood to craft tonight. :(
:)
Post a Comment