I went to our friends house today to check out the puppies. Of course I fell in love with the little black one........... surprise, huh? LOL! He was the biggest of the bunch and looks just like a black lab puppy. He was the cuddliest of the 6, so sweet and he loved my kisses. I held him and loved on him for about 30 minutes before I had to leave to get the girls from school. :-( I wanted to take him right then and there! I just looked at Randy as I handed him back.........darn him! He's the one who told me to come check out the puppies and now he's not sure if we should take one.
URGH! I'm going through with drawls..........I want to snuggle with this little guy, he loves to be held. The girls would love him too, most likely they would dress him up in doll cloths. Ha ha ha.
I think that he would be a good sport. :) He would be an indoor dog, Randy is afraid of making Charlie and Lucy upset. I don't think that would happen. I bring them in, they just don't stay in all the time. Benson........(like the name?) would stay in. I'll keep you posted.
Here are the names I've picked so far
Benson
Bailey
Bentley
Hunter
Jack
Jake
Marley
Please vote for your favorite or leave me a new idea for a name. :-)
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the name... Benson is the H.S. Sean and I attended and met at. :)
Randy said no to the name Benson, no to Tucker because it rymms with you know what. LOL
He said how about Cosby? ha ha ha
Post a Comment