I made some of this yesterday after I made the zuc. pineapple bread. As I had said my kids wont eat the zuc bread because zucchini are in it. I was eating a piece with cream cheese in it and Shelby asked if she could have a bite. She only saw the cream cheese which she loves and never asked what kind of bread it was. Ha ha ha. she ate it and asked for more. :)
I hope you enjoy it.
Best Ever Banana Bread
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 teas. baking soda
1 1/2 teas. baking powder
3/4 teas. salt
3/4 cups sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 cup mashed banana (about 2 med. bananas)
1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare one loaf pan.
Sift together dry ingredients. In separate bowl,combine egg, bananas and milk. Stir into dry mixture until just blended. Pour in pan and bake for 50 mins. until toothpick comes out clean
Cool on wire rack and enjoy!

I'm off to go buy my new Dyson vacuum cleaner from Sears. I have been searching and have decided on a model. It's not the one from Costco, I was not happy with the way that one was made. I found another Dyson Animal at Sears, different model #. It's much larger and looks like it's sturdier. It's also a lot more money but I'm happy with it, I want it to last. It also comes with a 5 yr. quarentee, where the Costco one only came with a 1 yr.
When Randy handed me the hundreds of dollors...............I asked if I could go buy a new coach hand bag instead. He laughed and said...............NO! Darn it! It was worth a try. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

3 comments:
Good vacuums are worth the money. The cheap ones don't really vacuum. But the really really expensive ones destroy the carpet in a few years.
Oh, and the banana bread sounds great! I was thinking...add some big chunks of banana (like the pineapple chunks in the zuke bread)? That might be really yummy!
I think that I picked the middle of the road priced vacuum, it's on sale also. :-)
I like the big chucks of banana idea. Thanks for the comment, it's always fun to get a comment.
I am glad you got a model with a 5 yr warranty. My animal model, like the costco one, had a five year warranty... but it is also a little different than the costco one. I didn't check the model #'s though.
Have you vaccummed the mattresses yet? Try it!! Eww but WOOHOO! :)
Post a Comment