Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new Dyson

This is by far the best vacuum that I have ever owned. I just got home from picking it up from Sears. The sales rep was there, she showed me how to use all the goodies that came with it. :)
As soon as I got home, Cory and I put it together. (just a few pieces, easy) Cory was the first to try it out, he vacuumed the whole living room and moved to the hallway before Shelby squealed that she wanted a turn. Ha ha ha, I love it! They've never wanted to vacuum before. They both think it's cool (and gross) to watch the dust and ickies to be sucked up. I was going to take a picture of the canister but decided not to gross you all out. I'm not a bad house keeper but wow........that Dyson really got a lot of crap up off the carpet. EWWW! My old vacuum had been down for about a week. I'm thinking now from seeing all the dust that came up, it has not been doing it's job for some time. I also am pleased to purchase a Dyson, because Mr. Dyson worked so hard to make his invention the best. He's just one man, not a big corporation. I like that. :-)
Anyway, I'm off to clean some more in my scrapbook/stamp room. I know, I seem to do this a lot. Whenever I create a paper craft, I create a mess to go right a long with it. LOL!

1 comment:

Liane said...

I am so glad to hear you like it! I get up a lot of gunk every time too... ewwww is right! LOL