Monday, September 15, 2008

Stress!

I'm totally freaking out over our finances. I thought that things would be better after Randy went back to work; no so. with the price of everything going up, we can't keep up. I don't understand how other families do it. We don't go to movies, we don't eat out ( unless I go with a friends for lunch or a girls night out movie, once every few months) I'm a totally frugal shopper. I don't shop like I used to..........I was very bad! LOL! OK, I can hear you........why did I buy the fit flops then???? Your right, I should not have. :( I do love them though. My new Dyson was bought with money from the sale of Randy's sand rail. Oh my, I'm justifying myself, that comes from quilt. LOL
Randy does not seem to understand how bad things are, except on Fridays when he goes to the bank and our account is empty, then I get the lecture that I'm spending too much. URGH!
We do have more bills than most.............I think. I'm trying, I really am. **sigh**
OK, here is this weeks Meal plan Monday. Randy is using the camera today so no picture of my list.
Monday - (today) Pork chops with pierogies
Tuesday- Tacos
Wed - Creamy chicken enchiladas and salad
Thur - Chicken fried cube steak with mashed potato's
Friday - Stuffed Shells with green beans
Saturday - Grilled sandwiches and soup
Sunday - BBQ chicken and baked beans

What are you having for dinner this week?

I don't really plan for breakfast or lunches. breakfast is one of these things:

Home made whole wheat pancakes or waffles (I use spelt flour)
Eggo's
eggs with turkey bacon or sausage
Cereal
french toast

Lunches are sandwiches, yogurt, fruit etc, the normal stuff. My kids take a lunch to school.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: