Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have a name!

Thank you for the name votes and ideas. :-)
We came up with a name that we all agreed on last night; it was Randy's idea. :) His name is Cooper. I took him to the vet today for his first set of shots and just to be checked out. They vet said that Cooper is more lab than pug and would be at least 25 lbs, maybe more. You should see his feet, there huge! I took him to visit my friend at her Transmission shop, Trans-Medic Transmissions - Gresham, OR- Welcome
She has new golden retriever puppy who wanted to play.............he was way bigger than Cooper. LOL, Cooper growled at him big time, it was so funny. I also took him to Petco to find him some toys and food. I did find a few toys that he seems to be enjoying but not the food. We are off to Pet Smart to see what we can find. There are 5 more puppies that need homes if you want one. :-) He is very smart and so loving..........he's fitting right in.

Hey Kalli,
I don't think................I just do, bored or not. LOL! I'm a very impulsive, fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal. :-) I for sure wont be bored now, it's like having a toddler again.

3 comments:

Brahmstadts said...

Cooper is adorable. Shopping for your new baby huh? He is gonna be spoiled for sure:) You are so cute Diane....Mark and I are just laughing. I can find you some more kids, teens to adopt....don't think just do, you have lots of love to offer! See you soon. I want to meet Cooper before he gets to big.

Diane said...

I want to meet Cooper before he gets to big.


Oh great, thanks Kalli! Since he's so little, I can't leave him alone.........I'll be bringing him by. You do remember how to house train a puppy right?
Hee hee hee :-)

crftymama3 said...

Too darn cute. If I was home more, I would give in too. Me neighbors just got a 2nd pug about 2 weeks ago. His name is Jack. Such a cute breed but what a whiney bark. LOL
We had a Lab mix from the shelter once too. It was to be a Lab / Pitt mix. It ended up being a Lab / Daschund. I funny lookin' poor thing. Our lab had a field day bouncing on him, so he didn't get to stay :(
Now we love our big and little dogs though. :)