
Cooper 8 weeks old. He was born on July 24, 2008
This morning I was doing the dishes and Cooper came up to me, sat down and started to whine. I figured he just wanted to be held. He had been playing with Cory in the living room but came to see me. ;) He continued to whine so I asked him if he had to go potty. His little ity bity tail started to wag. We went outside and he went potty!!! He's so smart. :-)
I'm sorry if you have heard enough about this pup of ours, I really have nothing else to blog about.............he consumes every hour of my day right now. He does not like to be alone, even when he naps, he wants to be either held or some one has to be at least in the room with him. So funny. He LOVES to cuddle in blankets.............just darling. He woke me up at 3:00 am this morning, he had to pee, good boy. Nothing like being outside with a flash light at 3:00 am in the morning. I'm a bit tired today to say the least. That's OK, I'm loving every minute of being Coopers mommy.
Thanks for coming to visit my blog today.

1 comment:
oh my gosh, he is so darn cute. It makes it all worth having to get up during the night huh? Now you have someone to cuddle with during the lonely nights huh?
Post a Comment