Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a Frog killer!!


I went outside this morning to water my flowers, as I was reaching to turn on the water I noticed a cute little green frog sitting on the hose. He looked like he was kind of under the hose, so I picked the hose up to find that his lower half had been squished. He was still alive!! OMG, what do I do? Kill him or make him suffer? Are frogs like lizards and they just grow new legs, like a lizard grows his new tail? ICK! I felt so horrible. :( I must have rolled him up last night after watering. I told Randy to put him out of his misery. I came home from Pet smart and the little frog was gone. :(

Cooper got a collar, (too small, have to take it back) a leash, a name tag, some toys and food.

We are headed to Walmart after the girls get home from school; they want to buy him something and he needs bowls. I'm too cheap to buy them at Pet Smart. Oh, I also bought some puppy shampoo, he got his first bath today. Poor little thing, shook the whole time. I used warm water but I think he was scared. He's sound to sleep now.

No comments: