My journey through motherhood, being a wife, homemaker, Christ follower,friend and somehow still trying to be me......it's all about me!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Need to clear up something
In my last post I said that people don't think that Obama is a Christain. I'm speaking of those who think he's a Muslim. He comes from Muslim parents. You can check it out on Snopes.com.
I think the fear in all this religious talk... is that your upbringing effects your choices as an adult. Your parents approval is generally something you react to, make decision choices from, etc. Whether he is or isn't doesn't make a difference to me. I try to listen to the little things, the times he starts to say something and then retracts or changes... it becomes preachy and scripted. But so does McCain. I think you have to look at the choices they have made... are currently saying they will make, and overall go with your gut. Bush didn't screw up this country alone. He also hasn't done the best job either. UGH!!
"Don't pray, then say 'amen' and run away before God has a chance to reply. Listening to God is far more important than giving Him your ideas." - Frank Laubach
hee hee
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies."
1 comment:
I think the fear in all this religious talk... is that your upbringing effects your choices as an adult. Your parents approval is generally something you react to, make decision choices from, etc. Whether he is or isn't doesn't make a difference to me. I try to listen to the little things, the times he starts to say something and then retracts or changes... it becomes preachy and scripted. But so does McCain.
I think you have to look at the choices they have made... are currently saying they will make, and overall go with your gut. Bush didn't screw up this country alone. He also hasn't done the best job either. UGH!!
Post a Comment