I hate politics, it's just a bunch of nasty mus slinging. Why do people get so angry and judgemental? It's hard to go anywhere and not hear someone bashing McCain or Obama, or any other person running for an office. Why? What is wrong with people? So, we might have a difference of opinion.........big fricken deal!!! Deal with it and move on. Why can't people be kind to one another? I'm sick of getting mean emails about Obama. No one has the right to judge him but God. Don't get me wrong, I do wish that our country was run on the bibles rule. Heck, most of our laws come from the 10 commandments. Hello............thou shalt not kill, etc. I'm sorry to see that prayer has been taken out of schools, I'm sorry that there are not as many Christ Followers today then perhaps yesterday. So, the people who don't want Obama in office because he's not a Christian, those perfect Christians who are judging him.............your not so perfect are you?
I will pray tonight and continue to pray for God to grace us all with peace, kindness and a leader who will be the best president for our country.
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I just wanted to make my point and that is BE NICE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment