
Have you ever had one of those days when you just don't want to take care of anyone. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I always seem to have someone wanting me for something.......it's nonstop!
I can't get anything done without being interrupted a gazillion times either by Randy, the kids , the phone or the puppy. I want to scream!!!!! It's like on the days when I really want to do something or when I really need to get something done. I have been trying for hours to get my first Stampin Up order entered on the website. I can't seem to get very far because of all the interruptions. The latest, was a huge spilled cup of water in the living room because Hayley and Shelby were having a pillow fight. URGH! I know, it's only water but it could have been something else, something could have broken. We have a rule..........take it outside. No rough housing in my living room. They were warned many times to settle down. Well now, they are in their rooms. Cooper wanted to be held, so I have given up placing the order for now. It would not be processed until Monday anyway, so I'll do it tomorrow before anyone gets up.
I took the kids to the MT Hood theater today to see the newer Chronicals of Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. It was very violent, the girls did not like it. I fell asleep, ha ha ha. I woke up just in time for the ending and when I saw the lion, I got teary eyed. You know who the lion is right? Anyway, Cory and Hayley understood the ending so that was cool.
I'm really feeling like watching a good scary movie, I LOVE scary movies!! I don't think there are any one tonight, I'll have to check to see what's coming on. Tomorrow is the begining of the 13 nights of Halloween on the family channel. :)
I plan on taking a new picture of Cooper tomorrow, he's gotten so big and is getting a big heavier too.
Have a great night.

1 comment:
I seem to be having more and more of these days! I definitely need an attitude adjustment. :-)
Post a Comment